As a medical practice that specializes in Internal Medicine and Geriatrics, we understand that the majority of our patients fall into a high-risk group when it comes to Covid-19. We are encouraged when we see our fellow healthcare workers receive their Covid-19 vaccinations and are eagerly awaiting when more vaccines become available to the general public. The majority of the Mansilla Medical staff has had their first round of the vaccine and are awaiting their second dose.
We are urging our patients to be vaccinated through the Virginia Department of Health.
- To find out which phase of vaccination your specific county or city in Virginia is in: click HERE.
- To find out which phase you fall into and register with the Virginia Department of Health: click HERE.
- For Chesterfield County, Powhatan County, and Colonial Heights residents, you can register HERE.
- For Richmond City residents, you can register HERE.
- For Henrico residents, you can register HERE.
- Virginians, if you do not see your county or city listed, please refer to the Virginia Department of Health If you live outside of Virginia, please refer to the CDC website to find out more about your state.
For information on the safety and effectiveness of the Covid-19 vaccines, we recommend that you click and read the following resources:
WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO VACCINATE AS SOON AS YOU HAVE ACCESS TO THE VACCINE.
Please let us know when and if you have been vaccinated so that we can update your medical records.
Getting more people vaccinated will get us closer to doing all the things we love to do. As always, stay safe and we are here to help you.